ring, rang, rung

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 10 01:49:47 UTC 2006

An excellent point, Larry. Why didn't you mention this thirty years ago,
when I could have used it to blow Paul out of the saddle?
;-) Actually, Paul's a great friend. I wouldn't have shot him down,
even if I could have.
After lo! these many years, my memory may be incorrect as to how he used the
contrast, in any case.

Right, A Martinez is distinct from A Alvarez. Whew! For a second, there, I
thought that you'd gone "Horn Baron" on me, again. :-)

-Wilson