"Chuck up"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 17 23:50:11 UTC 2006

Thank you
for the information and the reminder of the tube = subway vs. tube = TV
dichotomy. Also, allow me to apologize
for the attitude inherent in my formulation of the question. It's long since
been noted that only an American would say that "the English speak
English with an English
accent" or words to that effect. ;-)

-Wilson