fanshirt

Landau, James James.Landau at NGC.COM
Fri May 19 19:44:40 UTC 2006

I saw someone wearing a T-shirt saying "My guitar is a horcrux".

(a horcrux is an extremely nefarious entity in the Harry Potter series,
introduced in book 6 although one appears in book 2)

I asked my daughter about it and she e-mailed back:

>"My guitar is a horcrux" is a fanshirt for "Harry and the Potters",
whom
>I saw this past March...link here:
>http://www.eskimolabs.com/hp/

Although T-shirts bearing the name/logo of a fan's favorite whatever
have been around since before some golfer came up with that visual
eggcorn "tee shirt", I have never before encountered "fanshirt".