NO REST FOR THE X

Tue May 23 15:09:48 UTC 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 7:51 AM, Beverly Flanigan wrote:

> And I really like Neil Crawford's "no rest for the righteous."  If
> that
> hasn't shown up on Google yet, it should!

fair number of hits, including this one under the header "no sleep
for the wicked":

Actually Emmy, that should be no rest for the righteous! I remember
one of my protestant aunts telling me the original phrase was "no
peace for the wicked" ...
weblogs.macromedia.com/emmy/archives/2005/10/no_sleep_for_th.cfm

arnold