english, the official national language

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Tue May 23 16:56:28 UTC 2006

Thanks, Dennis.  I wonder if anyone heard Geoff Nunberg's excellent
commentary on NPR on Saturday?  I've tried to find it on the NPR website
but haven't been successful.  Can someone forward the link, if you find
it?  It ended with Neil Diamond's "Coming to America"--enough to bring this
third-generation American to tears.

Beverly (Olson) Flanigan