Plural of "process"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 25 01:42:43 UTC 2006

My exprience is the same as Jon's, to the extent that I, too, began to
doubt myself: "Maybe I've been using the BE pronunciation all this
time, without realizing it," etc. But not for long. As another of my
Jesuit teachers used to say, "I've made only one mistake in my life,
and that was thinking that I had made a mistake." ;-) And, for the
record, none of us students ever caught him making a mistake. Eerie!

-Wilson