What does Barbecue consist of?

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Fri May 26 16:37:52 UTC 2006

Nonsense. As all Texans know from birth, barbeque involves a dead cow.

A few others things may be added to the menu - venison, chicken, even pig.
But canonical barbeque = cow.

(Wikipedia contains a fair amount of misinformation.)

Bethany