Early American Newspapers, Series III (1829-1922)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon May 29 13:33:28 UTC 2006

At 5/28/2006 06:23 PM, you wrote:
>Does anyone know if Early American Newspapers (Series III, 1829-1922) is  out
>yet? Does the NYPL or NYU or Columbia have it?

I hope they complete Series I first!  The last
time I looked, they did not have the South
Carolina or Virginia Gazettes from the
1730s-1740s, although those are on microfilm.  I
think they are also missing Bradford's New York
Gazette (same period), perhaps because that is
not in Readex's microfilm but rather the NYPL's.

Joel