Please tell me this is a error in writing.

Wed May 31 22:16:34 UTC 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 11:52 AM, Joel S. Berson wrote:

> At 5/31/2006 02:09 PM, i cited:
>>

>> Win this Penicure Set ($38) by just visiting my website and sending
>> me an email. Drawings will be on end of each month.
>
> Drawings will be on end of what??

i think this is just a missing definite article -- "on the end of the
month" -- plus a (to me) somewhat odd combination of "on" (rather
than "at", which would go with "end of the month") and "end" (rather
than "last day", which would go with "on").  ok, so that's a
syntactic blend, of "on the last day of the month" and "at the end of
the month".

arnold