"food for..."

hpst@earthlink.net hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Nov 3 16:33:43 UTC 2006

JL,

I don't know about you but "food for fodder" is a phrase I have known at
least, trying to be accurate, more than 55 years ie. since I am able to
remember almost anything.

I do not know where Gretchen who used to be an anchor woman - note the
usage - in Cleveland grew up but I learned it in southern Illinois where it
was used all the time.

Page Stephens

pre-election polls are not the same as actual election results, but are
interesting to talk about because they're "food for fodder."

>   Zero Googlits, but I wonder. GC is from Minnesota.
>
>   JL

> We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo!
Groups.