Race/racism and the late Prof. Frederic G. Cassidy

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 4 22:23:44 UTC 2006

Aw, I was jes' funnin' witcha, Beverly. :-) Please excuse my feeble
attempt at humor. The movie is definitely worth seeing again, but for
the story and, especially, the music than for the subtitles.

-Wilson