"Life's Recipe" or "Happiness Cake" (1998)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 18 18:49:38 UTC 2006

Maybe someone with FACTIVA can track down "Life's Recipe" (or "Recipe for
Life" or "Happiness Cake") that I found in a recent Texas cookbook.
_http://www.dwlz.com/Motivation/tips61.html_
(http://www.dwlz.com/Motivation/tips61.html)

Life's Recipe
1 cup of good thoughts
1  cup of kind deeds
1 cup of consideration for others
2 cups of sacrifice  for others
3 cups of forgiveness
3 cups of well-beaten faults
Mix above ingredients  thoroughly.
Add tears of joy, sorrow and sympathy for others.
Flavor with  little bits of love.
Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith.
Pour into daily  life and bake well with the heat of human kindness.
Serve with a  smile.

(GOOGLE GROUPS)

(http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.john-denver/watch_topic?nonmember=1&tid=96013310e7d24f64&oldstate=0&hl=en)   FAMILY:Good Morning!  All 2 messages
in topic

   From:  Bernard   Date:  Tues, Apr 7 1998 12:00 am   Email:   ber_..._
(http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?msg=3f1002fed3b94b84&hl=en&_done=/group/alt
.fan.john-denver/browse_thread/thread/96013310e7d24f64/3f1002fed3b94b84?lnk=st
&q=%22good+thoughts%22+and+%22kind+deeds%22+%22consideration+for+others%22&rnu
m=3&hl=en) @bayou.com  (Bernard)  Groups:   alt.fan.john-denver
    Rating:

Good morning everyone.  It is literally the top of the day.
Although for me, it is the end.  Been farming again, and it
has been a looonnnggg day.  Ready for bed, just to get up
again in a couple of hours.  A church member gave me a little
encouraging word that I would like to share with you.  I don't
know who wrote it.<p>
<b>     Recipe for  Life<p>
1 cup good thoughts<p>
1 cup kind deeds<p>
1 cup consideration for  others<p>
1 cup well beaten  faults<p>
3 cups of  forgiveness</b><p>
Mix thoroughly and add tears of  joy, sorrow and sympathy
for others.  Fold in four cups of prayer  and faith to
lighten other ingredients and let rise to great heights  of
Christian living.  After pouring all this into your family
life, bake well with the warmth of human kindness.  Serve with
a Indiana SMILE :).<p>
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I.  Everyone have a great day.
Peace my Friends and God bless you!
Bernard <ber_..._
(http://groups.google.com/groups/unlock?msg=3f1002fed3b94b84&hl=en&_done=/group/alt.fan.john-denver/browse_thread/thread/96013310e7d24f64/
3f1002fed3b94b84?lnk=st&q=%22good+thoughts%22+and+%22kind+deeds%22+%22consider
ation+for+others%22&rnum=3&hl=en) @bayou.com>
Kilbourne, LA USA
(GOOGLE BOOKS)
_Ruby Ann's Down Home Trailer Park Cookbook - Page  xv_
(http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0806523492&id=bVf9SQKUumgC&pg=PR15&lpg=PR15&dq="good+thoughts
"+and+"kind+deeds"+"consideration+for+others"&ie=ISO-8859-1&sig=O0yl96iwzCuahL
7Z5xiopS9rHZM)
by Ruby Ann  Boxcar - Cooking -  2002 - 223 pages
HAPPINESS CAKE icup  good thoughts icup kind deeds 4 cups consideration for
others
2 cups sacrifice 2 cups faults, well-beaten 3 cups  forgiveness Mix  ...