innovative "nevertheless"

Chris F Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Fri Nov 24 20:03:20 UTC 2006

Chris F Waigl wrote:
> Here's another one:
>
> ====
> First, we have no control over the streets of Baghdad never the less the
> whole country, so how can we enforce this solution on anybody?
> http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_sameh_ab_061025_iraq_2c_the_single_way.htm
> ====

... and one more, with the *opposite* meaning "even more so", in an
Amazon review:

====
I've also fallen in love with "Roll Over", which can be described as a
type of new age jam song, with a electronic twist to it......something
that the String Cheese Incident first tried on this cd. Rollover, alone
is an experience...never the less, the entire cd. Sit down, get up,
drive around, walk about......whatever you're doing, you'll enjoy
listening to this cd over and over.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A3SG3Z7NB02V64/ref=cm_cr_auth/104-1082932-2206361
====

So obviously now I'm searching for {"never the less the|a|this|that|an
whole|entire"}, and finding:

====
i don't see anything in it for me, other than not being able to make it
through one speech, never the less, a whole ton of speeches.......long
day, tiring, exhausting, in my estimation, not something i would look
forward to at all, in any way shape or form, and i'm just wondering, if
others have felt this way before, and then did go and enjoy themselves
http://www.hdac.org/phorum/read.php?5,17671,17883
====
"The magic in the book was awesome and I really can't believe you wrote
all of it. I can barely think up a page never the less a whole book."
[attributed to a 5th-grader]
http://tri-studio.com/kathegogolewskiTEACHERS1.html
====

Google only displays 64 out of purportedly 1750 hits -- one of these
buggy things that they really need to fix -- and three out of those are
of your type.

I can't see any in the first 300 hits with "nevertheless" in one word.

Chris Waigl