"pellow" and "melk"

Sat Nov 25 02:27:40 UTC 2006

The claim that hieroglyphics in general merely represent sounds is of
course the result of not grasping the entire story perhaps as a result
of changing the channel before finishing the program.

BTW, are spelling "later" as "latter", using "about" after the verb
"saw", inconsistent capitalization, and spelling "prove" as "proove"
ways to encourage truspel?