"pellow" and "melk"

Sat Nov 25 05:00:46 UTC 2006

I should have mentioned that I'm sure I'm not the only person on this
list who wonders why you push for truespel as a better form of spelling
yet litter your e-mails with bad spellings and poor grammar. I wondered
if it was to demonstrate a point about standard spelling and grammar. I
do regret misspelling truespel, though the inference you draw from that
mistake is very odd since truespel (regardless of the spelling) is not
included in my spell checker.

In any case, from your sarcastic response, I will assume that your
errors were just that.

Benjamin Barrett wrote:
I'll defer to Mr Barrett on spelling and grammar.  But he misspells
truespel.  According to his logic, how can he get anything right?  That
doesn't follow.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.