GAY-BASHING query

Mon Nov 27 16:41:01 UTC 2006

> I wonder if THE ADVOCATE is searchable.  Ron Butters.

There is at least an index in book form for the first 15 years:

An index to The advocate: the national gay newsmagazine, 1967-1982 /
compiled by Robert B. Marks Ridinger.

I have tried to order this for the library here, so far without success,
but was told at the time I sent down the order that there were still
copies available in the Advocate's office.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.