Call for Papers -- Toulouse Conference on Copntemporary English

Miklós Kontra kontra at NYTUD.HU
Mon Nov 27 18:31:24 UTC 2006

Aha, thanks. One of the organizers, Gabor Turcsan, has a Hungarian name.
"Gábor" is a male first name/Christian name, and your (in)famous
Zsazsa's family name.

Miklós Kontra
Research Institute for Linguistics
Hungarian Academy of Sciences