XO-XO-XO!

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 29 14:40:43 UTC 2006

After respelling English in truespel, I had x and q left over.  So what to
do with them.  They should be applied to the most common none English
sounds.  So I use x for the glottal fricative or trilled k sound and q for
the trilled r sound.  I believe these two are the most used in other
languages.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.