more novels...

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Oct 12 19:15:52 UTC 2006

The existence of those "non-fiction novels" suggests we might find
the corresponding retronym, in either Adj-N or nominal compound
versions, and sho nuff...

==================

For many, the opportunity to publish a fiction novel is a life-long dream.

So you'd like to... Write A Fiction Novel

Goal Action Space for the idea to Write a fiction novel

"The Da Vinci Code" : A Fiction Novel Creating Real Controversy.

Yahoo! Answers - Is "A Million Little Pieces" a fiction novel?

Dan Brown wrote a fictional novel and it has been screenplayed into a
movie. He makes up probably half the stuff in there.

I have been reading previous forums about the big debate of using
real places in a fictional novel.

Denise Giardina, a West Virginian who was raised in a coal camp, has
used the Coal Mine Wars as the background for her fictional novel
Storming Heaven.

...and others, up the wazoo.

LH