More Shakespearean novels

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 12 22:39:15 UTC 2006

  2006 http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?&isbn=0521445841&nsa=1 : Antony and Cleopatra...Book Description: Penguin,London, 1994., 1994. 1 ed. 160 p. 8vo. English. Tragic novel by Shakespeare,With glossary.Index.Mint pocket-ed.

  2006 http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=12&t=7436 : We may reason time as the time going on inside a theater, were we are to take part in some event, as a novel by SHAKESPEARE and we are then living according the script, in a proper physical place and under a proper time schedule of the events.

  2006 http://centros5.pntic.mec.es/ies.gabriel.alonso.de.herrera/film/romeo.htm : Romeo and Juliet...This is one of Director Luhrmann's most romantic films, and it is based on a novel by Shakespeare.

  2006 http://www.freewebs.com/online-books/literature-books.htm : Merchant of Venice. Read the famous novel by Shakespeare.

  a1999 in James Ryan _Race and Ethnicity in Multi-Ethnic Schools: A Critical Case Study_ 116-17 (Clevedon, UK: Multilingual Matters Ltd.) : Leigh...maintains that...many of her students [in Canada] have difficulty in understanding some of the terminology in one of Shakepeare's works that is often included in the curriculum. Referring to the piece, Leigh says:

  ["] We teach it as an intro. to Shakespeare....But the problem being the slang in it such as 'make a beck' being a stream....It's old English terms that don't really apply and the kids have no idea and they get mad....For me, I know a lot of that slang, just because it's used in my home. Warren lived in England and...he loves it, he likes this novel [by Shakespeare] [Brackets in orig.: JL] because he has the background.["]

  JL