A positive anymore?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 17 21:12:38 UTC 2006

>From a review of a shareware app:

[T]his is an update from a version 1 to a version 2, yet the
developers are not charging for it! That's getting to be pretty rare,
_anymore_.

There's a certain degree of semantic negation implied in "rare," so
I'm not sure that the example counts.

-Wilson
--
Everybody says, "How hard it is that we have to die"---a strange
complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.

--Sam Clemens