enlightening > in lighting

Wed Oct 18 18:37:43 UTC 2006

I've never seen this mistake before, and I've read a lot of student essays!

http://www.glassblowers.org/GlassMaster.htm

Your precise hot glass project will be made exclusively for you by a
specifically requested "Glass Master" or their personal team of your choice.  As a
value added bonus, we could even include you personally in the effort by having
you work directly with the "Glass Masters".  Granted, the price of your project
will also reflect this special service.  This experience will be more than
worth the additional expense.  Our expectations are that you will find this
experience in lighting, riveting and extremely rewarding.