~chooldrin

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 19 01:57:00 UTC 2006

The major dialect of Engish in the world  is general American at 73% of
native speakers. That's the place to start for a standard.  But I should
assume we are talking "American" here in the ADS>

I use m-w.com and American Heritage Talking dictionary for my pronunciation
sources.  Quite standard.  I think national media newscasters use quite a
standard dialect.

Tom Z