"come face"

Thu Oct 19 18:36:32 UTC 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 1:41 PM, Charlie Doyle wrote:

> So many of the Google entries for "cum face" appear merely as long
> (seemingly random) lists of "sex words"!
>
> So, I courageously betook myself go Google Images (what a man won't
> do for the advancement of knowledge!).

well, i think it actually is a sacrifice on charlie's part.  this is
very dispiriting stuff.

(a long time ago i did a project that involved looking at the
metrical patterns and rhyme schemes of limericks, using Legman's big
Limericks collection as a source.  almost all of them are dirty, of
course.  very quickly, i (and the other coders) became discouraged by
the human condition.  it was not fun at all.)

>   There, it became obvious, on the face of it,

we caught that!

> that Arnold's sense of the phrase does predominate.

well, there's still a fair amount of variation.

arnold