Re: [ADS-L] lost co mmunication (face of shame)

Beverly Flanigan flanigan at OHIO.EDU
Sun Oct 22 18:43:40 UTC 2006

Hey, what makes you think they've read either play, at least in its
entirety?!?  But yeah, I'd admit the error, if only to ward off
smarty-pants students who look it up and throw it in your face later.