"have ever been"

Troy foxfoot at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 13 02:37:25 UTC 2006

Hmm - interesting.
My instinct is that Wilson is on to something.
THere's something about that McCarthy quote that has
filtered down through pop-culture and may be
influencing such formulations.

Arguably, there are but a handful of moments when the
American public concentrates on language to an extent
where this could be demonstrated, however this seems
to be one.

Cheers!

http://mail.yahoo.com