Like croissant, like quiche, focaccia and ciabatta

Wed Sep 13 22:18:29 UTC 2006

On Sep 12, 2006, at 11:17 AM, Chris F Waigl wrote:

> Sorry for opening a new thread, but I don't have Arnold Zwicky's
> original message where I am right now.
>
> OVer lunch, a few more zero-plural foreign-import food nouns (the
> nouns,
> mostly; more than the food) occurred to me ...
>
> ====
> I think my quiche are pretty good,...

moving to the east, just found:

Cons: The two schwarma with extra chilli sauce which seemed like such
a great idea at 4am, seem like an error of judgment at 9am!
www.harbus.org/media/paper343/news/2004/10/12/Sports/The-
Five.Files-750512.shtml

arnold