New cite for "Whole Nine Yards" (1967)

Fri Sep 15 15:56:24 UTC 2006

I was able to pull up the page by browsing, instead of searching.  I've
posted it here:

http://www.knology.net/~mullins/pics/whole%20nine%20yards.pdf

And yes, stuff goes in and out of the search engine.  I was doing some
research on the science fiction author Robert A. Heinlein, and found a
reference to his second wife, Leslyn MacDonald, in reference to a job
she held in Hollywood in the 1930s before they got married.  Can't find
it anymore with the search engine, but I can still browse to it.

So it's not so much that it becomes "inaccessible", but it falls out of
the search engine index.