Tenny Runners (tennis shoes) (1965)

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri Sep 22 14:55:39 UTC 2006

'Sneakers' was already an outdated, even comical, term by the time I was
wearing them.   I'm 43/Portland, Oregon.

Always "Tinna Shoes"  It was one of those epiphany moments when I one
day realised it was 'Tennis Shoes."

Fritz J