athletic shoes (yellow pages)

sagehen sagehen at WESTELCOM.COM
Sat Sep 23 18:30:39 UTC 2006

Thanks, arnold, for the entertaining account of your voyage of discovery
through the yellow-leaved forest.  I was having a similar experience
hiking around the acres of K-Mart looking for a likely shelf on which to
find a reflector pan for a stove-top element  I had just had to replace.
None of the likely-looking headsigns yielded what I wanted.  Now I don't
remember  what the dept. was that did!
It must have been an extraordinarily tone-deaf merchant  who named his shop
The Athlete's Foot!  Or am I hopelessly out-of-date in thinking "athlete's
foot" is still a particularly intractable fungal infection that people go
to great lengths to avoid?
AM