test

James Manning archiem1 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 28 20:08:59 UTC 2006

Hello All,

There are a few things I wanted to let you know about.  First, we are
planning our next SE User Group meeting for early December in
Columbia, SC.  If anyone is interested in making a presentation,
please let me know.  Additionally, we are always looking for ideas for
topics.  If you are interested in hearing about something in
particular, let me know.  In conjunction with the User Group meeting
we are working on offering a day of Natural 4 training.  Stay tuned
for details.

Second, the next edition of Connections, the electronic newsletter of
the Software AG User Group (SAGGroup) Executive Committee, has been
published. For those who have not yet received the Connections
newsletter via email, you may access it at the following website:

http://www.softwareagusa.com/usergroups/newsletter/index.asp

This issue has these articles of interest:

> Letter from the Editor, Iris Ceccarelli
> Experiences from the Riga, Latvia User Group Conference Modernizing
> the Change Enhancement Review Process Understanding the Product
> Enhancement Process What's New and Wonderful in the NATURAL World
> Keeping It Simple: my Natural Administration philosophy
> Natural Conference Message

Third, you willfind attached the Natural Developer Assessment Program
information sheet.   We will reserve time at the end of our meeting in
December for conducting the Natural personal assessment.

If there is anything I can do to assist you with needs concerning
Software AG, please let me know.