Duh on Duh, or I Never Met a Phor I Couldn't Mix With

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 3 01:41:46 UTC 2007

Yes. In late 1974 from a fellow grad student who had briefly been a West Point cadet. (He naturally knew the two rhetorical q's the mixed version is based on.)

  For a "no" answer, his corresponding r.q. was, "Does a chicken have lips?"

  JL
Doug Harris <cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET> wrote:
Sender: American Dialect Society
Poster: Doug Harris
Subject: Duh on Duh, or I Never Met a Phor I Couldn't Mix With

The book's called "The Motive." Author: John Lescroart.
A NYT Best Seller, it was described in a cover flash as
"A smashing legal thriller" by the Washington Post.
And on page 296 of the Signet paperback ed I found this:
"Did he want it? Did Paul Hamilton want national recognition
for a lifetime of public and private service? Does the pope
shit in the woods?"
--
Has anyone seen a reference to a pope so behaving?? ;)
(the other) doug

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.