Hi!

Rachel Berardinelli rachelb at UNM.EDU
Wed Apr 4 00:00:10 UTC 2007

Are you retarded?

You send these kinds of messages all the time. You seem to
be at work, on your computer, quite often, so why don't
you figure out how to use your goddamn email?

Give linguistics a break and focus on technological
competence. This was amusing at first, but now I just
think you're a blooming idiot. And I'm sick of these
messages. How the fuck do I get off this mailing list? I
tried blocking everyone but it didn't work.

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:39:32 -0400
  Wilson Gray <hwgray at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>-----------------------
> Sender:       American Dialect Society
><ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Hi!
>
> Hi, sugar!
>     I'm feeling better, now. So, I'm doing the dishes.
>My tummy is
> still a little roiled, but no biggie. All else is well.
> Love you,
> -Wilson
> --
> All say, "How hard it is that we have to die"---a
>strange complaint to
> -----
>                                                      -Sam'l
>Clemens
>
> Dope wil get you through times of no money better than
>money will get
> you through times of no dope.
> -----
>                                         -Free-Wheeling
>Franklin

> The American Dialect Society -
>http://www.americandialect.org

“The aim of life is self-development. To realise one’s
nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
People are afraid of themselves, nowadays. They have
forgotten the highest of all duties, the duty that one
owes to one’s self. Of course they are charitable. They
feed the hungry, and clothe the beggar. But their own
souls starve, and are naked. Courage has gone out of our
race. Perhaps we never really had it.”
© Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray