Hi!

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 4 01:21:38 UTC 2007

I for one must say that I feel nothing but sadness for Wilson's upset tummy.
I feel for him and his Pepto starving insides. And it is a sad day indeed
when one's adominal achings are used as ammunition against sugar babies and
myspacers alike. Embrace his pain and become one with him.

Scot

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.