What is the least used letter?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 9 19:33:26 UTC 2007

Thanks,

Yes "z" is what I come up with also for the least used letter in typical
media text (newspapers).  But ~z is not the least frequent sound, because
letter "s" is often pronounced ~z.  The least frequent sound (USA English)
is ~zh, which is over 100 times rarer than the most frequent sound ~n.

See truespel.com and the 4 truespel books at authorhouse.com.