STOP SENDING ME MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Harbeck jharbeck at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Apr 11 04:14:03 UTC 2007

>I manually unsubscribed Mr. Lynch, as I do to everyone who
>sends this sort of message.

Thanks so much for your diligent work!

>  > By the way, has anyone else gotten emails from a Doreen Baylus asking
>>  them to take her off their list?
>
>Not me, but there is a drbaylus at earthlink.net (with "Your Name"
>as the name) subscribed to ADS-L. If this is the same person it's
>possible that she was either subscribed against her will or is just
>sick of ADS-L and for some reason is telling you rather than the
>list as a whole, the list owner(s), etc.

That's who it is! We'll see if my latest email to her is read or
ignored. I'll let you know iff-list if I hear from her again.

Thanks,
James Harbeck.