Quotable quote?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 12 21:38:26 UTC 2007

Charlie, that's about as apt a description of the problem inherent in
allowing the current administration - or any subsequent one - to set
up a special government agency whose purpose is to spy on the American
people.

-Wilson

On 4/12/07, Charles Doyle <cdoyle at uga.edu> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       Charles Doyle <cdoyle at UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: Quotable quote?
>
> That third hand could be like the third rail on a train track--powerful but dangerous to be near . . . .
>
> --Charlie

-----
                                                      -Sam'l Clemens

"Experience" is the ability to recognize a mistake when you make it, again.