Washington Post Op-ed

Fred Shapiro fred.shapiro at YALE.EDU
Mon Apr 16 17:52:55 UTC 2007

Some on this list may be interested in my op-ed on tax quotations, derived from
the recently published Yale Book of Quotations.  The op-ed was published in the
Washington Post today. Here is a link to the online version:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2007/04/16/GR2007041600692.html

I haven't seen the print version yet, but I am told that it is on the op-ed
page, in a huge centered box that takes up almost half the page.

Fred Shapiro

Associate Librarian for Collections and     YALE BOOK OF QUOTATIONS
   Access and Lecturer in Legal Research     Yale University Press
Yale Law School                             ISBN 0300107986