Enhanced Threat-- or, Who Can/Can't Say What

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Apr 20 12:06:42 UTC 2007

Sam. L. Jackson, in the [The Man] movie I mentioned earlier, took the
'crusin' for a bruisin' threat to what no doubt is the ultimate extreme --
albeit without the rhyme.
The _reason_ could have been the diarrhea of the mouth of his nemesis in
the film. but the best he got was a very harsh "SHUT _UP_!!"
Instead, the worst-case threat was made to a temporarily-clammed-up
police informant. Jackson told him if information wasn't forthcoming at
once, "I will beat you like an escaped slave."
I dare say that NO one of a pigmentally-challenged persuasion could say
THAT to a man of ANY color and get away with it!!!
(the other) doug