Enhanced Threat-- or, Who Can/Can't Say What

Mon Apr 23 04:05:31 UTC 2007

 >Jackson told him if information wasn't forthcoming at
>once, "I will beat you like an escaped slave."
>I dare say that NO one of a pigmentally-challenged persuasion could say
>THAT to a man of ANY color and get away with it!!!

The late comedian Robin Harris had a line, "I was happy as a runaway slave."
He also referred to two bald black men, sitting next to each other in the audience,
as looking like "a couple of shaved monkey nuts".  Man, he was funny.