The Korean(-American) passive "himself"?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Apr 23 17:05:57 UTC 2007

and at 9:47 AM -0700 4/23/07, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
>No, but there are nasty rumors that the real one got away and the
>one they buried is a fake.
>
>   Same for Jesse James.  NBC's "Unsolved Mysteries" covered both,
>along with the big UFO crash in Kecksburg.
>
>   JL

--whence my "unless" codicil above.  The "alleged" would come in only
for those who dispute the claim that Booth/Oswald was (solely?)
responsible for their respective (alleged) acts, not for those who
hold the mainstream views but are wary of using "killer" tout court
just because no trial and conviction took place.

LH