yet another dirty potsing from GAT

neil neil at TYPOG.CO.UK
Wed Apr 25 17:22:01 UTC 2007

An early non-derogatory use...

³Now, my dear,² Aurora implored, ³let me feel your tongue well in, and see
if you can make me spend like my Harry does. That¹s right, open it well and
lick the side up and down, especially the knob at the top. That¹s the
sensitive part. Delightful. I am sure you¹ll make a splendid cunt-sucker
with practice.²
­Anon, The Initiation of Aurora Trill, 1903 ( The Essential Guide to Classic
Literature I, Clifford J Scheiner, Wordsworth, London, 1996, 256)

--Neil Crawford

-