"novel" = narrative, definitive ex.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 27 18:15:34 UTC 2007

This Amazon.com review should be the final ex. of "novel" as "(nonfiction) book" that I need to report. It comments on _Confederates in the Attic_, a nonfiction bestseller.

2004 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/067975833X/sr=8-1/qid=1177697459/ref=cm_rev_next/002-4102607-8935219?ie=UTF8&customer-reviews.sort%5Fby=-SubmissionDate&n=283155&s=books&customer-reviews.start=31&qid=1177697459&sr=8-1

"This novel is written by Tony Horwitz basically as an account of his travels through the South. On his travles he passes through many historic towns and stops at important landmarks. As interesting as this may sound, this novel is written almost like a 400 page newspaper article. It was a task to bring myself to finishing this novel, but since it was a required assignment I had to. Otherwise I would have put it down after the first chapter and stuck on a shelf somewhere.

"For those diehard southerners or anyone who enjoys learning about the Civil War this would probably be an interesting and descent novel. However, for those who look for suspense and action when reading a book I reccomend that you stay away from this particular novel."

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.