Canadians

Mircea Sauciuc msauciuc at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 28 01:33:35 UTC 2007

Hi -

I was speaking with a friend last night who last summer worked in
Kansas City as a waitress.  She said that fellow workers used to use a
name for inner-city families that were known to not leave a tip:
Canadians.  "Hey, we have a table of Canadians...they're all yours."

Anyone know the reference or heard this said?  Is it made to actual
Canadians because they're cheap (I'm not making that claim, just using
it as a possibility) or is the term derived from something else?

--
Mircea Sauciuc
University of Kansas