MILF (was Re: change from the bottom up)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 30 20:30:44 UTC 2007

Well, she was known as "Stifler's Mom." BTW, has "motherfucker," while
i was sleeping, become the integral part of white speeech that it is
of black speech, such that it would serve as the basis for new slang?

-Wilson

On 4/30/07, Baker, John <JMB at stradley.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Poster:       "Baker, John" <JMB at STRADLEY.COM>
> Subject:      Re: MILF (was Re: change from the bottom up)
>
>         American Pie, the 1999 movie that brought "milf" to a broad
> audience, used "mom," but most of the pre-American Pie cites on Google
> Groups use "mother."
>

> John Baker

-----
                                              -Sam'l Clemens
------
The tongue has no bones, yet it breaks bones.

                                           Rumanian proverb