More stones to un-turn

Scot LaFaive spiderrmonkey at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 6 14:30:32 UTC 2007

So if there are stones yet to "un-turn," who was the one who had originally
turned them? And why didn't they get the secrets out while they had the
stones up? Very existential, which I'm sure was the speaker's goal when
saying it.

Scot

>From: Bill Le May <blemay0 at MCHSI.COM>
>To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
>Subject: More stones to un-turn
>Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 23:15:46 -0500

>-----------------------
>Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
>Poster:       Bill Le May <blemay0 at MCHSI.COM>
>Subject:      More stones to un-turn
>
>The Simpsons, ever a source of linugistic oddities, prompt this newsperson
>to state that there are "more stones to un-turn in the areas of astronomy,
>robots, and physics" at approximately 3:20 in this interview.
>
>http://www.usip.edu:80/smc/media/cn8_simpsons_070801.wmv
>
>It is a very Kent Brockman-esque statement.
>
>Bill Le May

>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>2:42 PM

Now you can see trouble…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507