The earth v. Earth (UNCLASSIFIED)

Margaret Lee mlee303 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 9 09:13:45 UTC 2007

I grew up hearing Southerners say "a cancer"; on the other hand, I heard "the headache," rather than "a headache."

  Margaret Lee

"Mullins, Bill AMRDEC" <Bill.Mullins at US.ARMY.MIL> wrote:
  Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I've heard folks in the rural South referring to having "the cancer"
instead of what seems to me to be standard usage "cancer".

Building a website is a piece of cake.