P.E.P.?

Dave Hause dwhause at JOBE.NET
Sun Aug 12 23:06:50 UTC 2007

I've goten a selection of those ads and don't think "P.E.P." is being used
as a word, disguised from spam filters with caps and periods, but as an
acronym for "p*nis enl*argement p*atches."   At least, that's what the ones
I get purport to sell.  (Forgive the scant effort to avoid other people's
spam filters.)
Dave Hause, dwhause at jobe.net
Waynesville, MO
----- Original Message -----
From: <ronbutters at AOL.COM>

I was amazed to see that the word "pep" is in use for a new commercial
product, much less one for erectile disfunction. I got a spam ad today with
the folllowing testimonial";

 "I pleased how swiftly P.E.P. worked on my boyfriend, he can no way stop
babbling about how hot he is having his new calibre, length, and libido!"
Amelia B., Washington