"More than one way to skin a cat" revisited

Wed Aug 15 15:40:22 UTC 2007

Also pertinent, I believe, is that contact of humans
with cats is almost unavoidable - even for those of us
who are allergic to them - cats being found in almost
every culture and clime.  On the other hand, delicious
as catfish are to eat, human contact with catfish is
much less common.  Most 5-year olds can identify a
cat; I would posit that the majority of adults have
never seen a catfish and could not tell a catfish from
a carp, bass, or trout.

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/