/t/ for /d/ for word endings

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 15 20:11:33 UTC 2007

I assume Barret was smugly pointing out that some words with endings such as
listed below have, as he said, "sound ed" which includes a sound for "e".
For instance "wretch" and "wretched".  This is correct but doesn't get to
the point.  And "sound ed" is not ~ed but ~id - (~rechid in truespel
notation.)  But Barret's from UK, I believe, so it may be different there,
but I think not.

See truespel.com - and the 4  truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at
authorhouse.com.